World UFO Day Dinner - 7/2/2018

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I’m running out of just about everything, but I did have some burrito-size tortillas, tomato paste, cheese, some veggies and packaged ham, so we had tortilla pizza (pizzada?). Tomato paste is better than pizza sauce, because it doesn’t get the tortilla all soggy.

It was so good, we had two! Now I’m out of onions and garlic as well.
I've used tomato paste on regular crust pizza when I didn't have (thought I did have :wacko:) tomato sauce. Mixed it with a small amount of burgundy wine to thin a bit. Turned out good.

I’m running out of just about everything, but I did have some burrito-size tortillas, tomato paste, cheese, some veggies and packaged ham, so we had tortilla pizza (pizzada?). Tomato paste is better than pizza sauce, because it doesn’t get the tortilla all soggy.

It was so good, we had two! Now I’m out of onions and garlic as well.
Nope nope nope [emoji38] I gotta have sauce. I've been making Kenji's tortilla pizza bar snack for lunch quite a bit lately and I always use homemade pizza sauce on it. If you sizzle the tortilla in a little oil in a hot cast iron skillet while you put the toppings on, you won't have a soggy crust :yum:

I grilled chicken breasts with Penzeys barbecue seasoning and heated up leftover baked beans. Also made pan-roasted grape tomatoes and garden beans. I wish the pretty purple beans kept their color after blanching :( 0702182118a.jpg2018-07-03-10-28-29.jpeg

I completely missed this thread. I don't know what I ate. I don't seem to remember anything about that day. I vaguely remember a bright light.

CD

Nope nope nope [emoji38] I gotta have sauce. I've been making Kenji's tortilla pizza bar snack for lunch quite a bit lately and I always use homemade pizza sauce on it. If you sizzle the tortilla in a little oil in a hot cast iron skillet while you put the toppings on, you won't have a soggy crust :yum:
Good tip!

I completely missed this thread. I don't know what I ate. I don't seem to remember anything about that day. I vaguely remember a bright light.

CD
You’ll be okay, as long a you didn’t hear any clicking sounds...

Back
Top Bottom