Easter desserts for the diet-conscious

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cdw2581 said:
I have had it with Vanilla Pudding Jello but I used the "Cheesecake" flavor and it is TASTY *you know how pudding samples like to jump in your mouth:ROFLMAO: *
Oh yes I know the samples and how they just attatch to you:LOL: Thanks for the help, I do have some french vanilla pudding (jello) and some chocolate fudge so Til I shop again I can make one with either of these two.

kadesma:LOL:

Half Baked said:
This is a great crustless strawberry pie that I've made for diabetics.

STRAWBERRY PIE

1 pkg. sugar free strawberry Jello
1 pkg. sugar free vanilla pudding
1 qt. fresh strawberries
2 c. water

Add Jello and pudding to water. Bring to a full boil. Slice strawberries. Add strawberries to hot Jello and pudding. Pour into 9" pie pan that has been PAM'd. Refrigerate.

I've doubled the recipe and put it in a 13x9 pan. It's even better with a spritz of whipped cream or ff cool whip.

I tell you - this is really good.

Jan,

Made this today, and doubled it, using 2 strawberry jellos, one vanilla pudding, and one banana pudding (all sugar free) that I happened to have. With some fresh strawberries and sliced banana. Topped with Cool Whip Free.

Delicious!!! And makes enough for two dieters for almost a week!

Thanks!

Lee

Jan, Your Strawberry Pie has been added to my Pie Recipe Binder. Thanks Aria

That does sound good Half Baked! I cook for my parents occasionally to help them out once in a while and I think they would really like something like that

Back
Top Bottom