8-15-2013: To Cook or Not to Cook, That is the Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fried Walleye I just caught.
39817-albums888-picture5610.jpg

Ah, walleye. Looks SO good S&P. Himself misses that, while I still wish I could have a plate of Lake Erie perch every once in a while...

First course.

Both ears of corn were bad (small white, separated kernels), so that got tossed and I won't be buying corn from that stand again.

Oh well, the forum won't let me upload, but you've all seen grilled pork chops, mac & cheese and home fries before.

Saw grilled chops and mac & cheese on MY plate tonight too! The chops were so tasty, marinated them with oil, lime juice, a splash of tequila, garlic, parsley and ancho chili powder. No fries, we had broccoli instead, and a big romaine salad. Also thought of taxy while we had our margaritas!

I seasoned mine with berbere seasoning, CG. That stuff is so flavorful and adds a bit of heat. Lets give the pic another try. Nope, keep getting a Page cannot be displayed when I hit upload :wacko: And I added crumbled sausage and diced jalapenos to my mac and cheese :yum:

Nice fishies, s&p. I think that's what I'll have tonight. Love the Del Monte French cut beans, too. My favorite. I heat them up in olive oil with a little Italian seasoning.

I don't get it Pac...it's working for me. You need better tech support than me, that's for sure.

Attachments

• venus.jpg
    venus.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 177
Yeah, probably something on my end with the recent update and a compatibility issue with IE and this site. It lets you go through the motions, then you end up losing your post when it goes to that page. Sometimes it happens with simply a post, but most always when adding a picture. No biggie.

I seasoned mine with berbere seasoning, CG. That stuff is so flavorful and adds a bit of heat.....

I've used that on Himself's chops (too hot for my tongue) when I'm too lazy to play with food. I like the Trader Joe's South African Smoke seasoning on mine. Plus I have half-a-bazillion other blends and spices in the cupboard I use. But any of that is quicker than a marinade.

Back
Top Bottom