Dinner, Friday, 28, Nov.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ate out tonight at Tang's Asian Bistro.... DH had sweet and sour chicken, I had the sesame beef. Now it is time for a little snooze!!

After all, you have been up about six hours (going by a previous post where you said you just woke up)! :rolleyes:
:LOL:

Today we are celebrating Thanksgiving. We moved this past weekend, and are still moving. My child had a fever of 102.6 on Thanksgiving. We stayed home, moved, unpacked, cleaned...

So, tonight it will be me, my DH, my daughter and our friend. We're having cornish hen instead. My daughter is 12 and helped me prepare supper. She was so excited to have her hand up a chicken's butt!!:ohmy:

We have a ton of leftovers. DH wanted to go window-shopping today, so I didn't get to making the turkey broth yet, so no turkey-noodle soup. I heated up sliced turkey in gravy and served it over mashed potatoes, along with reheated green-bean casserole. Yum - now I've had turkey for breakfast, lunch and dinner and I can't wait to make more tomorrow :)

I just finished dinner. Early for me, I know. I went with the surf and turf. I can grill a steak and steam some crab legs a lot easier than unwrapping a chicken, seasoning it and setting it on the grill. I hate raw poultry. That probably has a lot to do with it (lol). I had a baked (grilled) spud, some broccoli and some garlic bread. I know I said it before, but that Penzeys garlic granules tastes just as if you rubbed raw garlic on the bread. I love that stuff.

chopped up some left over turkey and warmed it up with some butter and sage and rosemary tossed with leftover stuffing and served with mac and cheese and green beans with bacon. Of course leftover rolls and taters. Going out for a sundae here pretty soon.

Back
Top Bottom