Dinner, Last Day of September 9/30/15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mmmm, I make a similar sauce for pork chops. Yummy! It's good with pan-fried chicken breasts, too.

I'll keep that in mind GG for chicken thighs..I don't do breasts. The Dijon sauce was really remarkable. I served Steve's chop and sauce, on a toaster oven broiled hash brown patty, to sop up some of the yummy sauce, and we both had creamed spinach.

We ate all the pot roast so Joyce fixed us good pizzas. Tomorrow she said dinner is a surprise! I can't wait for to see!

~Cat

Home fried potatoes with an egg and runny yolk. Been a long time since I have had those two foods together. :angel:

Smashed burgers (handful of g. meat, smashed with a spatula) in a lightly oiled cast iron pan on a gas cooker unit with just salt sprinkled on after the smashing, slice of cheese, basically an old-fashioned diner burger. Made up a "special" sauce with ketchup, mayo, sweet pickle relish, horseradish. Lettuce and dill pickle slices as add-ons. Buns brushed with garlic oil and toasted. Homemade hash browns for side. Definitely something to be said for simplicity. I think I like them done this way better than grilled. Nice crusty outside, moist and juicy inside.

Back
Top Bottom