Dinner Saturday, 4-27-2019 ~ National Morse Code Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cooking Goddess

Chef Extraordinaire
Himself knows Morse code because he needed to learn it for his ham radio licence. I never got a licence because I didn't want to have to learn Morse code. :LOL: I guess I wasn't the only person who had trouble with the dots and dashes - you no longer need Morse code to get a ham license.

We will be having some ham with dinner tonight. Got a pot of Ham and Beans and Collard Greens simmering away. Not only were the greens on sale, but the bunch was so big the cashier thought I had bought two of them! :yum:

What's simmering for your supper?

... - . .- -.- / - .. .--. ... / --- -. / - .... . / --. .-. .. .-.. .-..

For those of you who don't understand, it's steak tips on the grill. Sides were wild rice with bacon and onions, roasted cauliflower.

I just couldn't convince myself to cook tonight, so we ordered Indian food. It was wonderful. For starters, we had pakora, onion bhajis, and lamb samosas. Then there was chicken tikka and lamb patiala, which we served with our own brown basmati rice. There was also some nan. At least I think it was nan. We asked to substitute roti for the nan, but it was more nan shaped and looked like it might have been made with white flour.

I've had a busy day doing projects around the house - going through closets, and boxing up books, etc. My daughter is planning to have a garage sale soon, so I'll be taking boxes of stuff over there.

Didn't feel like cooking, so dinner was an egg salad sandwich on rye and watermelon.

Only leftovers, as I was outside for much of the day. And the sun is staying out longer every day, and I'm coming in later every day! lol

NOLA BBQ shrimp and mini biscuits, Emeril's recipe. The homemade Worcestershire makes it!

36788-albums1121-picture7987.jpg

Back
Top Bottom