Dinner Sunday 9th June 2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vit...outrageous, older women...red and purple...

Attachments

• hoot2013.jpg
    hoot2013.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 51
heck, in another 2 years i qualify for aarp.

i used to joke that aarp was the sound that came out of either end of an old timer.

it's not so funny anymore. :neutral:

getting back: our dinner tonight was hot dogs (dw and my boy prefer boiled, then grilled :wacko:, i prefer mine just boiled in dirty water), baked french fries, and corn on the cob.

i used to joke that aarp was the sound that came out of either end of an old timer.

getting back: our dinner tonight was hot dogs (dw and my boy prefer boiled, then grilled :wacko:, i prefer mine just boiled in dirty water), baked french fries, and corn on the cob.

When times were tough we always dreaded the boiled Pilgrim brand hot dogs, they turned the water red when they cooked. :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Last edited:

Boiled then grilled?
Is that like a chicken thing?
:LOL:

lol, yeah.

she boils them to remove some fat, then grills them to intensify the taste., it's kinda weird, but it's a little healthier and it works to replace some of what is lost when boiling.

i like mine just boiled (with 5 dozen other hot dogs, hence the dirty water :pig:) like you get from a street cart or the way they used to sell them in a stadium.

Nothing like a lukewarm dog in tepid water, lol.
They all have their place.

Back
Top Bottom