Father's Day Dinner, June 19th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
...lol, barbara. i wasn't trying to be funny for once. shows what i know about small town life. :)...
I know BT. I was just laughing at.... um, I mean with... you.

Seriously, you would think you had privacy in small towns, but what they don't know, they make up! :LOL: Just kidding! (maybe)

I DID copy it from MS word. And it happens often. I fix it when I catch it but it doesn't always happen.

Ms M, nothing was aimed at you. I was just explaining. Often we can fix font problems, but in this case I couldn't. Maybe because I had already quoted it when I noticed it - I don't know. But thanks for trying. You do great! :)

Hmmm..... All this controversy about font size... I don't see any font differences when reading on IPhone. Lol!

I decided on 13 bean soup for dinner and made fresh roasted garlic peasant bread to go with it!

Today was a really good day. DD, SIL and our grandson came to celebrate fathers day. We went to the pool and had a great day.

I wasn't allowed in the kitchen today. I was told to just sit back and relax. SO and DD prepared dinner for SIL and me. We had grilled ribeyes, roasted potatoes, salad and two desserts.

Oh, when it came time to grill the steaks she handed me the platter and said it would be better if I cooked them.

As I was the one who was cooking and serving my favorite to everybody else, I did not have time to take picutres. But I have to say stake and humburgers with mushroom sauce were quite good. Happy Father's day to all the fathers.

Happy father's day to all the dads and granddads!!

I made my hubs favorite meal.

Eye Round Roast (rubbed with EVOO, garlic powder, onion powder, Goya adobo seasoning, accent, ground sea salt, ground peppercorns, ground red pepper flakes, cayenne, Hungarian hot paprika, ground thyme and ground rosemary placed on a round rack in cast iron pan and convection roasted), steamed fresh veggies (broccoli, cauliflower & carrots), mashed potatoes (butter, ½ & ½ & sour cream) and burgundy pan gravy.

img_1013889_0_9e7e1b931a202dcf40d5a1a60b348b20.jpg

img_1013889_1_f49381c3113c271d03212e72e2b95a04.jpg

Looks good!! YUMMY:chef:

This was our dinner... breaded/baked pork chops, mashed potatoes and roasted baby carrots.
VB, that looks awesome! Wow, there were some great meals here tonight. I ended up with some fruit shake DH left me. The asthma medications are taking my appetite away.

Ms M, nothing was aimed at you. I was just explaining. Often we can fix font problems, but in this case I couldn't. Maybe because I had already quoted it when I noticed it - I don't know. But thanks for trying. You do great! :)
I wasn't upset I just wanted to let it be known that I type up the meal in word than copy it to post. It really annoys me also. I still can't figure out why it does that. And it doesn't do it every time which is strange. I fix it when I catch it.
Looks good!! YUMMY:chef:

Thank you Patty.

This was our dinner... breaded/baked pork chops, mashed potatoes and roasted baby carrots.

img_1014014_0_7b000b3a1775be7e0b7c29f092019fc9.jpg
WOW that looks good VB.

Back
Top Bottom