Good Eats for Monday June 20

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It all sounds good :) I made curried mince for a cottage pie then ran out of potatoes so I topped it with mashed sweet potato instead and some gouda cheese. It was really yummy! Think I'll being repeating the happy accident..lol!

We were going to have breakfast for dinner last night, but we had big salads. Eggs sounded good early in the day, but the idea fizzled out by the time Mark got home.

Hot roast beef sandwich - French bread cut open, Burgundy gravy put on both sides of bread, cold Eye Round Roast sliced thin. Close sandwich, cover with dome lid and microwave on ½ power for 20 seconds just to steam the bread and slightly warm the meat. Homemade mac and cheese as a side and salad (not pictured).

img_1014544_0_03cdee16c1a487fa88bc4b67d75420d9.jpg
YUMMMMMMMMMM! If I had most of your meals, I would be on the couch for a couple hours after. The dishes wouldn't get done until next morning.

YUMMMMMMMMMM! If I had most of your meals, I would be on the couch for a couple hours after. The dishes wouldn't get done until next morning.
Thank you VB.

Most of the meals aren't as big as you think. This meal was about a 1/4 cup mac and cheese and 4 inch piece of bread. I didn't eat all the bread because I ate the meat and gravy out. LOL

The dishes get done by my girl (and myself most of the time. I also clean/wash as I go) right after dinner.

Back
Top Bottom