Monday, 5/2/2011, What's making it's way to the table?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did you leave the chicken out overnight on the counter in tropical heat? Or did the dog lick the plate?:LOL:

Well, since you asked :)
I left them in the sink for six hours. They were very room temp, as they were not frozen.
They were packaged with some pork chops. I portioned the chops out for the freezer and forgot all about that small, white, butcher papered package in the bottom of my white sink. First thought (after a few choice words) was to toss it, but then I thought back to the "perfect prime rib" recipe where you let the roast get to room temp before cooking. And many other meat recipes. And seeing as how these get fried and then baked, I threw caution to the wind :angel:

Thanks, Simon. Thanks, msm.
Yeah, city chicken is a silly name for what amounts to breaded kabobs, but they have to be called something :LOL:

Good info on the grape tomato recall.

Well, since you asked :)
I left them in the sink for six hours. They were very room temp, as they were not frozen.
They were packaged with some pork chops. I portioned the chops out for the freezer and forgot all about that small, white, butcher papered package in the bottom of my white sink. First thought (after a few choice words) was to toss it, but then I thought back to the "perfect prime rib" recipe where you let the roast get to room temp before cooking. And many other meat recipes. And seeing as how these get fried and then baked, I threw caution to the wind :angel:

Thanks, Simon. Thanks, msm.
Yeah, city chicken is a silly name for what amounts to breaded kabobs, but they have to be called something :LOL:

Good info on the grape tomato recall.

How about ............. ummmmmmm ........ Breaded kabobs? LOL :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom