Sunday's dinner Nov 2nd..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didn't finish the whole plate. I had three fries and two ABTs left :pig:

You are sooooooooo lucky I didn't have your address at dinner time. Outstanding looking (and I'm sure delicious) dinner. Great job!:chef:

Joe

I did a mixed green salad with an orange vinaigrette - topped with matchstick Granny Smith apples, grape tomatoes, whole chives, and cucumbers. Then I did breakfast basically - stacked from bottom to top - toast, sliced tomatoes, over easy eggs, topped with a bacon/milk gravy with peas. You come up with the darnedest things so you don't have to go to the store! :LOL:

had a frozen dinner, it stunk. turkey, potatoes and gravy, green beans and carrots. only thing i liked was potatoes. won't be buying that again, and it was "boston market. got a nice little apple tart for later.

Pacanis, next time you make your ABTs' use cream cheese, 2 tsp. garlic powder and 1 T. cajun spice. Mix up real well. Stuff the jalapeno and wrap with bacon. It's a real kick!

Barb

We had fried chicken in a mushroom, garlic, onion chopped parsley,wine, lemon, capers,chix stock and white wine , polenta cooked with chix stock, butter, gruyere cheese and butter, articokes with parsley, garlic,salt and pepper, salad and ice cream clowns for dessert.

kadesma

Pot roast with gravy, roasted garlic cheddar mashed potatoes, carmelized onions with baby bellas, roasted sweet potatoes, sauteed eggplant with grape tomatoes, red peppers, shallots, garlic & spicy oregano drizzled with reduced balsamic vinegar.

dw went for a scalpin' and warpaint, so my boy and i stayed home and cleaned the carpets and other stuff while we watched football.
since we were all so busy, i just browned chicken legs and a breast in the broiler, then put them over a layer of onions and cauliflower in the crock pot and poured a half bottle of bbq sauce over top.

it was strangely good, with the cauliflower picking up the chicken and bbq flavors.

Thanks everyone. And Joe, I surely could have parted with the other half rack and some ABTs for a loaf or two of your crusty bread (lol).
Homecook, I've been meaning to add something to the cream cheese besides onions, like tobasco or something to give it a kick.... or maybe I'm cleaning the veins out of the peppers too much. Cajun spice would be good. I'll give that a try. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom