Tuesday's Dinner Table 11/30

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Having a Danish dish whose name translates to "Pied Pot" (pied - multi-coloured). Garlic and onion, then add some spices, and then ground beef. Then the rice goes in and a bunch of stock. It simmers for a while and then defrosted frozen vegis are added for the last 10 minutes. A nice one pot every day meal.

I had the last of the mushroom soup I made yesterday with a grilled Swiss sandwich. Dad had a meat pie. We got the shopping done, but were both cold and tired (and drenched) so we wanted something warm and quick.

We had rotisserie chicken from Costco, steamed broccoli, fried leftover mashed potatoes, and the last of the cranberry sauce.

This morning for breakfast, I had a mound of cottage cheese with cranberry sauce on the top. Wow, it was just delish!! I have another bag of fresh cranberry's and I'll make some more sauce. I just love the stuff.

PPO That looks really delicious.

I am so stuffed with shrimp and portabellas that I'm skipping dessert. I was thinking warm fudge brownies with lots of walnuts would be a yummy breakfast.:pig:

Grilled cheese with extra sharp cheddar and tomatoes on pumpernickel, and a green salad.

I got home, vaguely hungry, so I downed a high protein chocolate Boost that Shrek uses for his breakfasts. It was okay, now I want chips or something salty.

Back
Top Bottom