What are you eating Tuesday January 12, 2010?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
i have been up all night. i think i will give up trying to sleep and put my mind todays meal.

ok hmmmmmmmmmmmm i think this will need a pot of coffee ..... or 2.

what do you have planned?

img_870943_0_212c0220466bdb763aceff2f2ca9e1c7.jpg

I am making a veal stew with white polenta I found in a magazine. Have the sourdough bread in the bread maker now.

I copied a recipe around the holidays for garlic roasted pork shoulder with black beans and rice and a citrus garlic mojo. I started making it yesterday and it's whats for dinner tonight.

It's a version of a traditional Christmas Eve dish from Cuba.

I'm always looking for new and different ways to make pork.

3 cheese Ravioli , drizzled with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Reggiano cheese and a dab of butter, simple yet so tasty.

Not a clue yet. The Husband is going to pick something up at the grocery store on his way home, but I have no idea what to tell him to get. I'm trying to trim down before a wedding we are attending in two weeks, so I'm trying to make healthy less rich choices.... But nothing has jumped out at me yet. :(

I'm tired of winter.:( I'm tired of cold.:mad: I want comfort food. Mac and cheese is winning...anyone have a "this is great!" recipe I can try? If not...the cheese sauce will be half milk/half beer. Looked intriguing.

i haven't slept since i woke up yesterday morning. so we ordered pizza.

Ham and perohe here. Likely a salad too, nothing special. I'm too tired to do more than the basics...and its only TUESDAY!

chicken steak don't know how i am going to cook it just yet. looking forward to the vegs. asparagus fresh, acorn squash, maybe some brocc. with cheese melted on it.
do you ever just get a craving for veggies?

Here is a picture of the stew, it was the best magazine recipe I have followed I think.

Attachments

• Stew02.jpg
    Stew02.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 175
Back
Top Bottom