What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That sounds great! Is it the "earthiness" about beets that people don't like? I adore beets--raw, cooked, roasted, juiced.

Thank you :)
I adore beets myself but I've heard people say they don't like the earthy or sandy taste. Small beets are much sweeter.
I've bought a few really large beets that tasted earthy but it doesn't bother me.

Did you hear from the surgeon? Have they decided what they are going to do? :angel:
Waiting on surgery. They feel they want to get a better picture of the mass. A CT biopsy is planned for the next week sometime. Will wait for a follow up call on what they get scheduled. After the scan they want to do radiation to try & shrink the mass. They are leaning towards cancer unfortunately. We are all praying that they are wrong. Nothing definite until the results come back. The doc. said they are 90% sure that I will lose my left kidney. Thank you for the concern & support.:angel:

Waiting on surgery. They feel they want to get a better picture of the mass. A CT biopsy is planned for the next week sometime. Will wait for a follow up call on what they get scheduled. After the scan they want to do radiation to try & shrink the mass. They are leaning towards cancer unfortunately. We are all praying that they are wrong. Nothing definite until the results come back. The doc. said they are 90% sure that I will lose my left kidney. Thank you for the concern & support.:angel:
My thought and prayers are with you. I really hope you get good news.

:flowers::flowers::flowers:

sb, so sorry, i know waiting can be very hard, and i hope you are scheduled soon for the biopsy. is this to be a ct guided biopsy of your left kidney, sb? hugs, good wishes and soft lullabies to help you rest and slumber....

It's a beautiful morning and I feel like going out for breakfast. BUT on Sunday morning the wait for a table takes forever!!

Today we had a good old country breakfast...hot biscuits with sausage gravy, eggs done sunny-side up so they could be sopped up with some of the biscuits, juice and coffee. Didn't seem like much when it went on the table but we're both stuffed.

One small whole wheat pancake and three sausage links. I rolled one of the sausage links into the pancake. Yum. Didn't even miss the syrup! :cool:

Today we had a good old country breakfast...hot biscuits with sausage gravy, eggs done sunny-side up so they could be sopped up with some of the biscuits, juice and coffee. Didn't seem like much when it went on the table but we're both stuffed.

Your breakfast sound so good. Wish I'd have been there.

Sauteed spinach with garlic and sesame seeds topped with a poached egg and 1 slice buttered, 9 grain toast. Coffee and a V-8.

Yesterday's breakfast was a head of broccoli steamed with carrots, a side of grits, 2 poached eggs, and some mushrooms sauteed in coconut oil with vegetarian Hoisin sauce. The veggies took up 3/4 of the plate. There was hardly room for the grits and eggs.

I had the same breakfast to use up the spinach. Quite tasty. CWS, I'm down to one cup of coffee a day...since I really love the taste, I doubt I will give it up.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom