What's Cookin' Sunday 12/8??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Not your Granny's Sunday Dinner !

Grilled Franks, Bush's Original Beans w/ Spanish Onions, Air Fries, Cut Okra & Corn...

Franks & Beans.jpg

DH is still under the weather, so he had canned chicken soup. I had the last of the beef curry and brown basmati rice. I'll probably have a snack later.

Yes the game was over. 7:30-8:00 is too late to start cooking dinner so we go with leftovers.

We stopped at a local Italian restaurant tonight. Himself had some of his pepperoni pizza, Lovely had half of her eggplant parmesan sandwich, and Goober and I ate half of our respective cheese steak sandwiches. Had we known that they were going to be huge, we could have shared one.

The plan was for homemade tamales. I did the red sauce and Cochinita Pibil on Saturday and Karen did the prep work for the green sauce as well. She didn't feel well so I made chicken thighs in a mushroom gravy served over packaged noodles. Sorry no pics.

Pork chops stuffed with minced salami, pepperoni, rosemary Asiago, Parmigiano Reggiano and bread crumbs, then pan-seared and finished in the oven. Orrechiette pasta with chopped marinated artichoke hearts and oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes with some of the reserved marinade and oil. Homemade focaccia from Samin Nosrat's book "Salt Fat Acid Heat." 2019-12-14-13-17-31.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom