What's cooking 8/25/10?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
I am thinking chicken. Thats as far as I have gotten.

Any plans or ideas?

creamed turkey over whole wheat toast, and sweet potatoes. I dug one whole sweet potato plant yesterday and will probably nuke some of the smaller tubers..

I am deciding how to make my chicken. I received my Ideal sweetner so I am planning to make corn muffins.

got the whole gang tonight, so it's a pork loin cooked in apple cider and cider vinegar, applesauce kinda chunky I just started it, beautiful green salad with tomatoes, onions, fingerling potatoes par boiled then topped with some curry, herbs, butter and garlic evoo salt and pepper, biscuits, honey, and peach cobbler for dessert.
kades:)

Leftovers: grilled pork chops, pasta and sauce, roast chicken, salad fixings. Yum YUM!

I am Cooking the meal I was too lazy to cook last night when I got take out Chinese.

It was 106 here yesterday so I won't be too hard on myself.

Boneless/skinless Chicken breasts pan seared in cast iron pan then pan placed in oven to finish roasting, package gravy made in pan drippings (because I still don't have chicken stock), baked sweet potatoes (with butter, pinch pumpkin pie spice, pinch Ideal Brown sugar & splash sugar free maple syrup), steamed baby spinach, steamed mixed veggies (corn off the cob, carrots & peas & pearl onions) and corn muffins (made with Ideal Brand sweetener for baking).

img_916575_0_7884000e7fcd735e4163197141cc39a4.jpg

Corn muffins made with Ideal Brand sweetener for baking.

img_916575_1_92a2b3b332b570ed3a0a57608b5809fb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom