What's for Dinner, Tuesday January 23, 2007

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I spent most of the day tromping around the forest in the snow. It was not alot of snow, since we have not had any measurable snow since sometime in December. But it was good exercise and I was too tired tonight when I got home to fix any dinner. So, I had a bacon cheeseburger with fries from the restaurant across the street from my house. Yum!! I don't do this very often because I don't want it to become a habit.

Our power went out on Monday night, and we had no heating or electricity, and for some reason the gas cooker kept blowing out, so we snuch into bed with a bottle of asti, a fruit cake left from Christmas, some cheese and a couple of apples. Despite the sleet outside it felt special and warm and we snuggled into bed afterwards and had one of the best nights sleep ever!

lulu said:
Our power went out on Monday night, and we had no heating or electricity, and for some reason the gas cooker kept blowing out, so we snuch into bed with a bottle of asti, a fruit cake left from Christmas, some cheese and a couple of apples. Despite the sleet outside it felt special and warm and we snuggled into bed afterwards and had one of the best nights sleep ever![/quote

Sounds absolutely romantic! Maybe you should cut the main switch to the power at least once a month ;)

Last night I just sauteed up some Tomato/Mozzarella/Basil chicken sausages & served them with the leftover baked ziti from a couple of nights ago, along with the ever-present mixed green salad.

Back
Top Bottom