What's for dinner Wed. 11-04-09?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PattY1

Washing Up
I just put some kidney beans in a pot to soak for my first attempt of Red Beans/with Kabalisa over Rice. I think I need a veggie, I just don't know which one yet. Pear Spice Cake maybe with Carmel Frosting, maybe cupcakes, but definitely Pear Spice Cake.

i have several options i will fill you in as soon as i choose.

Pork chops cooked in a soy sauce/brown sugar/sherry sauce, buttered lima beans, couscous. Homemade chocolate chip cookies for dessert. I'm a happy camper as dinner is already made. All I have to do is take it out of the freezer. Easy day for me.

I have some filling leftover from the stuffed peppers, but I think I might have to cook a bit more rice. I'll give Mark what he had last night. The only thing different might be french fries on the side.... used the last potato last night.

for me.... dunno.... maybe hot dogs

I just put some kidney beans in a pot to soak for my first attempt of Red Beans/with Kabalisa over Rice. I think I need a veggie, I just don't know which one yet. Pear Spice Cake maybe with Carmel Frosting, maybe cupcakes, but definitely Pear Spice Cake.
drool.gif

That sounds so delicious!!! What a great time of year for it, too! :) Your beans/rice dish also sounds good.

I have a small pork roast defrosting. Some form of potato (probably baked) and cooked carrots.

:)Barbara

More comfort food. Homemade mac (tiny pasta shells) and cheese (shredded 4 cheese) with tuna.

img_860227_0_4af426c8a9de5b83327ab12d2b993627.jpg

img_860227_1_bbbfb11041ab693bebbec432e32a16f3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom