"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > Menu Planning > Today's Menu
Old 10-31-2004, 08:42 PM   #21
Master Chef
Originally Posted by norgeskog
luvs_food that is a dilema. I do not like drop in guests. Either I do not answer the door or if I do I say "this is not a good time I am busy, perhaps next time you should phone first. Forgive me for being short, but I need to get back to what I was doing. I shall call you later when I am free." If they get mad, they created it. I do not drop in on my friends out of respect for them and their privacy, and I fell I should be treated the same.

great idea. i love company, but sometimes you're just not prepared for guests. i shall refer to your wisdom at some point. honestly, though, norgeskog, i'm not so sure i could turn guests away.

i believe that life would not be complete sans comfy 'ol tee-shirts, the Golden Girls, and the color pink
& rock on, PITTSBURGH-
luvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2004, 10:59 PM   #22
Chef Extraordinaire
i sit on my front porch in a rocking chair and shake my cane at them, and shout "get outta here ya darn kids!!!!!!!!!!"

it worked really well today; i get to keep all the candy and booze in the house...

in nomine patri, et fili, et spiritus sancti.
beidh ar la linn.
wisdom is often in short supply within ones' ego.
buckytom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2004, 11:06 PM   #23
Master Chef
Send a message via Yahoo to -DEADLY SUSHI-
Remember how I was saying that Halloween isnt my favorite holiday?
WELLLLL..... it went to the local bar at hotel. Just wanted to get a drink.... sit down and hopefully have a nice conversation.
SOOOO.... I get out of my cab and there were folks walking in wearing costumes.
The place was PACKED!!!!!!! So..... heres me in jeans and a black colared shirt. I rushed into the washroom stall.... took my T-shirt off (I hid it in the diaper table that folds....) and flipped up my colar.... and unbuttoned my shirt a couple of notches. INSTANT 70's Italian guy! LOL!!! :P

Ohhhhh man....... I was laughing!

-DEADLY SUSHI- is offline   Reply With Quote