Damage Control....how bad did you do?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Will you be wearing that under the "Man Blouse" ;)

I do believe the episode was "The Puffy Shirt"... I could be wrong.

Between that and "The Soup Nazi" I'm not sure whats better!

I ate. BUT I work so hard most days I'm literally working my butt off lol.
And we don't get a lunch so I'm not eating as much as I did before.

Yeah, I see from your profile you work in a bakery. I do too.... just bagels and 2 days a week. But once in awhile I fill in for the weekday baker (my MIL) and work all week. She broke her leg in Sept and I worked full time for 2 months while she watched my kids and I lost 10 pounds. Apparantly I've found them, they were right here at home.
I wonder if I can get her to break another one.......

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Will you be wearing that under the "Man Blouse" ;)

I do believe the episode was "The Puffy Shirt"... I could be wrong.

Between that and "The Soup Nazi" I'm not sure whats better!

It's in the script for the doorman.

I was thinking of a smart as ... smarty pants ... answer to what I'm going to do about the 'situation', that's when I thought of the Seinfeld answer.

In truth I'm going to stop hanging out around these forums when I'm hungry. Yesterday it was a potato cake snack:

potato_cake.jpg

Today it would be waffles if I weren't already making herb and garlic bread.

I actually lost 32 lbs during the holidays!! From December 1 through Feb 1 !! Even more amazing is that this years I made more Christmas cookies, candies and breads etc, than I ever have!! Seemed like all through the process "tasting" the batter, or a piece of a cookie was enough!!

Made an effort to cut back on the carbs, sugar and white flour and ate more proteins-meats, cheese, eggs, etc. It 's workin' for me!!:)

I have the opposite problem. I weighed around 110 pounds before I was pregnant. I gained nearly 50 pounds by the time I had my baby and am down to 105 pounds within months. I don't exercise and I love to eat. That is some scary stuff. I need to GAIN 15 pounds.

Back
Top Bottom