"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > Recipes & Ingredients > Beverages and Wine > Non-alcoholic Drinks

Old 11-16-2010, 02:48 AM   #1
Head Chef

12 oz. insulated coffee mugs - non travel type

I had been looking on eBay, Google and other sites for plastic insulated coffee mugs that were regular shaped mugs and not travel types. I did hours of net hunting and most were 1970's used regular design, but were predominately 8 oz., which isn't very big by todays standards. Used...yuck.

My brother mentioned West Marine's site since he is owns a boat. Score!

I linked from West Marine's site to Galleryware.com and they have what I thought I'd never find. Regular shaped insulated plastic mugs in 12 oz.
I've not found any other company selling simple insulated mugs like these. I chose the Commodore style mug with handle. The Life Preserver design looked nice too.
Ya, they're plastic and only $5.25 apiece, but if you knew how long and hard I hunted for this type coffee mug. Decades ago, they were common place, but in 8 oz.

Insulated Drinkware - Galleyware Company