Originally Posted by frozen drink
I'm also truly shocked about the enormous amount of bacteria which consist 9.8 million out of 10 million here!
Unbelievable because it isn't true. It is 9.8 million colony forming units per gram. The range for contamination is 100,000 to 100 million colony forming units, so this is in the less than 10% range of the scale.
This may explain why only two others reported any symptoms at all and they were minor.
Sadly, this older gentleman had a worse than normal reaction to the toxin and died of a ruptured stomach due to his violent vomiting.
The restaurant will in all likelihood be out of business soon due to lack of costumers and the effects of the lawsuit that will probably be filed.