How to make chicken bake + stuffing w/a fryer chicken?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

moosie4154

Assistant Cook
I have stuffing, cream of chicken, and a cut up fryer chicken. How can I turn this into a meal (plan on serving broccoli and Mp on the side as well) w/o making anyone sick? I am newly married to a fabulous husband who enjoys a good meal now and then ;) and I'm very new to cooking so please spell out all of the details, you won't make me feel stupid or belittled. Thanks!

Last edited:
I would make the stuffing and stuff the chicken any stuffing left over bake separte.
take the cream of chicken soup and add a lil milk to make if gravy thickness to go with the mashed potatoes
broccoli workss

I don't think you need the soup!! I would make the stuffing separate and roast the chicken w/ onion, lemon (if you have it) and butter stuffed inside and butter rubbed outside. Sprinkle with salt and pepper in and out. Roast according to temp chart (ss, don't have it handy, but it's here on site). After roasting, remove chicken from roasing pan, pour off juices, add chicken fat plus butter if needed plus same amount of flour to pan. Scrape up browned bits and slightly brown flour. Then add chicken stock to thicken and serve!! Yummy dinner, if you need exact amounts let me know and I will look!! Have a nice dinner :)

If the pieces are raw , I 'd cook them first. And then prepare the stuffing, add the soup to the stuffing . Add the cooked chicken and broccoli.
I have a similar recipe in the casserole subforum :)

If the pieces are raw , I 'd cook them first. And then prepare the stuffing, add the soup to the stuffing . Add the cooked chicken and broccoli.
I have a similar recipe in the casserole subforum :)
Since the soup is condensed should I add the cup of water + the soup then add?

Moosie, I use those ingredients to make a tasty casserole. Prepare your stuffing according to directions and put in bottom of dish. Wiggle the chicken pieces into it. Add 1/2 can of milk to the soup and spoon over the top. Sprinkle with paprika, if you have it. Cook, covered, in 350 oven until the chicken is tender, about 45 minutes. Remove foil and let cook another 10 or 15 minutes to brown the chicken.

Back
Top Bottom