Happy Birthday bethzaring

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've been thinking of you a lot lately Beth. Best wishes today and every day. I miss you around here. Love and good thoughts winging through the air to you today.

Hi Andy, Alix, and Hoot...thanks for the birthday wishes. I miss you too. Food is still an effort for me so nothing interesting to report in the dinner threads..I mean, how many times can I say I had popcorn for dinner:blush:. I did make some cinnamon rolls today so I'm pretty sure that is what's on the menu tonight.

Thanks for thinking of me!

Nice to see you again, Beth! Hope you have a happy birthday!

Happy Belated Birthday, Beth!

Cinnamon rolls sound like my kind of choice for a birthday dinner.

Hi Andy, Alix, and Hoot...thanks for the birthday wishes. I miss you too. Food is still an effort for me so nothing interesting to report in the dinner threads..I mean, how many times can I say I had popcorn for dinner:blush:. I did make some cinnamon rolls today so I'm pretty sure that is what's on the menu tonight.

Thanks for thinking of me!

best wishes for your birthday and every day, beth.:) there's so much more to you and us than just dinner threads--don't be a stranger....:(

Beth,
hope your day was full and happy. We miss you here with us.
kadesma

Beth, I am so sorry I missed this. Belated Happy Birthday!

It is so good to see you posting again. You have been missed. Oh, and popcorn and cinnamon buns should be staples in any good meal plan! ;)

Back
Top Bottom