Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My parents took my boys for the weekend, they came home right before I got home from work. They just about knocked me over running at me to say YOU"RE HOME!!!.....
Either they missed me a whole bunch..... or.....
it was the bag of McDonald's I was holding........

LOL.... was it happy meals with free toys??

best part was....
I RESISTED!!!!
can you imagine?!?!?
I must be off my rocker.

Is that like me making cookies for Paul and some how only having ONE while he has the rest??

Didn't you know you didn't need the ???????????????/

LOL, that, has never happened in this house.
This is why I haven't made cookies in months...

looking back on my sons hand print (made in plaster) when he was only 4 years old and in kindergarten. he is now 30 and the print brings back a lot of memories.

( I might have had more than one...but only the one he see's me eats counts...right???) really..I only had a few. And I've been riding my exercise bike.
I have to get skinnnnnnnnnny!!! I must I must I must! I'm tired of seeing my belly being bigger than my boobies!!

( I might have had more than one...but only the one he see's me eats counts...right???) really..I only had a few. And I've been riding my exercise bike.
I have to get skinnnnnnnnnny!!! I must I must I must! I'm tired of seeing my belly being bigger than my boobies!!
well let's see, if a huge ole giggle is translated into a smile this just made that happen.............<^^> hahahhh

On Friday my two grandsons were playing around and the youngest (4) fell off the couch and hit the coffee table with his mouth. Yep, he knocked one of his teeth almost out. It actually was pushed back in the gum and touching the roof of his mouth. The dentist she took him too wanted to wait until Thursday to take it out, which didn't make sense to me. She called around and found a dentist by me to pull it today. He was such a trooper. The first thing he said to his mom was "We have to go show grandma that I'm missing my tooth." They came over and he was so proud of himself for being so brave when they gave him a shot. So of course since he lost a tooth I had to give him some money since I wouldn't be there when the tooth fairy came. He said "Thank you grandma, that's why we came to see you." The little stinker......he knows his way around me that's for sure!

Barb

looking back on my sons hand print (made in plaster) when he was only 4 years old and in kindergarten. he is now 30 and the print brings back a lot of memories.

my son's 2nd grade teacher did his hand print on a tile with his name and date and I framed it in a shadow box........beautiful......now he's over 6 feet tall, huge, and a Houston cop.......but he likes his handprint and won't get rid of it:LOL:.

Having friends who rally to your side when you've had a rough time or even have had a wonderful time..They are special and a treasure, and bring a smile to my whole being.
kadesma

Aww, Karen. Thank you so much! I am so glad to be back with all my friends here.

My smile? My sister-in-law, who lives in the interior of our province, MSN'd me today to say that she has been practicing the twist and expects me to be ready to dance it with her at her daughter's wedding in July! Gives me a reason to work extra hard at my leg rehabilitation!

Back
Top Bottom