Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just got an email with this pic in it:

Big smile!

Cross species love just makes me feel good!

Attachments

• Deer and Cat.jpg
    Deer and Cat.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 177
Pointing to the post above. This sometimes backfires if someone else is posting at the same time, and it ends up pointing to another post.:LOL:

For those who have their post display order showing the most recent posts first, the ^^^^^ thing doesn't mean anything. The prior post is at the bottom not the top.

This actually made me laugh first then smile, lol.

Yesterday a guy come in that I use to work with years ago, seems like eons, lol. But it was at a packing plant for staples. He told me how everytime I use to walk in how all the machanices use to stop what they were doing and look at me. And he said I would walk down that aisle like, "yeah I know yall looking at me", LOLOL:ROFLMAO:L. I killed myself laughing. Cause yeah I had it going on then, and now too, just a little extra, LOL. I lied and said I didn't even notice but I did..:LOL:.

I really wasn't all into myself or anything, I just loved the attention. I had forgotten about that. Different mindset, different attitude...lol.

I was very sore this morning and Violet (our border collie-boxer) wanted to play in the worst way. I was feeling so bad that I couldn't get down on the floor and play. I went into the bedroom for something and in walks Violet with her latest toy (a long legged pink pig) wrapped around her mouth, and the silliest look on her face. I wish I could have taken a picture, but she would move if I did.

Who says dogs are dumb and can't sense what people need? Violet and Joie are constant suppliers of smiles.

I was helping my 9 year old grandson Josh clean out his school folder before he left for school this morning when I found a certificate with his picture on it. I knew that he had been made student of the month but I had not seen this paper. On top it said LEADER OF THE MONTH. Underneath it said " Josh's teacher can tell that he is listening to her and to speakers when they are talking because of his body language. He is attending with eyes, ears and head. If he is confused, he always asks questions. He did just that during a math lesson. He asked for some help after the teacher taught the lesson. After he finished his work he then understood so well he offered to help others."
With everything this little guy has been through, he is so special and I am very proud of him.

got my picture yesterday of my four great granddaughters christmas with santa. only one is screaming bloody murder. she is wearing same dress her cousin was last year. cousin was in the same screaming mode. priceless.

the secret santa clauses who are anonymously paying up some of the christmas layaway purchases of folks at places like kmart. (our local kmart has received $15,000 in such santa donations) :):):)

the secret santa clauses who are anonymously paying up some of the christmas layaway purchases of folks at places like kmart. (our local kmart has received $15,000 in such santa donations) :):):)
Oh my! that is totally awesome!

I am smiling already and I haven't even done my secret Santa bit yet. I am waiting for Dad to settle in bed before I make my move.

I mentioned in the summer that I was in shock because my upstairs neighbour had a heart attack and died three days after telling me he felt the best he had for months. I had an unfortunate birds eye view of all the emergency vehicles and finally the coroner. His young nephew lived with him and was there when it happened. He is a very nice young man who has been through a lot. The family arranged it so he can stay in the suite and his Uncle willed him his car. He has been driving around with a very ratty Canucks flag and just recently took it off. I have several and have wrapped one up in Christmas paper, a bow and no card.

I have a key to the upstairs entrance so I am going to sneak up and place the package by his door so he gets it when he gets home from work, around midnight. I am not telling anyone, even Dad or DH, so there is no chance my identity can be traced. :rolleyes:

My deed is done! I would love to be a fly on the wall of the hallway when he finds it :). But I really want to remain totally anonymous. It is so much more fun!

Oh yeah, for those who don't know, the Canucks are our hockey team and like me, this young man is an avid fan! We shared tears and cheers during the play-offs last year!

Last edited:
My deed is done! I would love to be a fly on the wall of the hallway when he finds it :). But I really want to remain totally anonymous. It is so much more fun!

Oh yeah, for those who don't know, the Canucks are our hockey team and like me, this young man is an avid fan! We shared tears and cheers during the play-offs last year!

what fun! a nice thought, nice gift. maybe your young man will figure out this santa mystery. if he guesses it will you confess?

got my picture yesterday of my four great granddaughters christmas with santa. only one is screaming bloody murder. she is wearing same dress her cousin was last year. cousin was in the same screaming mode. priceless.

Maybe you should tell Stephen King about that dress babe! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Back
Top Bottom