Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:):):):)I smiled when my BIL called to tell me that Paul and I have a new baby niece!!!!! She was born at 6:23 am and is very beautiful and healthy! We are so excited. We have two nephews but have always wanted a little girl to spoil! We'll be heading down to Oregon next weekend to meet her. Oh, her name is Sophia.:):)

Thank you! I'm sure the whole family with enjoy her. It's going to
be fun watching her grow up. I only wish we lived closer so we could
see her ( and the nephews) more often.

img_174120_0_43d917949c7f8c5ca6c2693e75737ee3.gif

There's alot to make us smile on DC today.

pdswife said:
:):):):)I smiled when my BIL called to tell me that Paul and I have a new baby niece!!!!! She was born at 6:23 am and is very beautiful and healthy! We are so excited. We have two nephews but have always wanted a little girl to spoil! We'll be heading down to Oregon next weekend to meet her. Oh, her name is Sophia.:):)
Great Pds, what great news..I love the babies name...May she enjoy all the good things life has to offer...
kadesma:)

I have to agree with Maidrite, I've been able to get in here a couple times this week and I've smiled while I've been catching up. Can't wait to hang with y'all! :cool:

Oops! BTW, congrats on your new niece, Pds!

Last edited:
TC told me that my turkey noodle soup was better than the chicken noodle from a can. Also, being able to be back with y'all!

Congrats on your new niece pds!:)

pdswife said:
Thanks Kadesma! We'll all make sure her life is filled with love and happiness.
I know you will, she is one lucky baby:)
kadesma

PDS...you know what I think to it, so I never repeated myself...sorry....your in my thoughts though!!! Thank you by the way!

i just got a call from a friend of my guy and found out my guy landed safely. whew.:)

I don't know about smile, but yesterday I was up at the aeroclub help a fellow member rebuild the bar.

I was surface sanding the new bar top and the other fellow gave me a (good natured) mouth full because I was taking too long.

PJ, our 2 yo Pom X jack Russell looked at him, went up and cocked his leg on the fellow's leg.

Gee I laughed. :ROFLMAO:

mrsmac said:
Congratualtions PDs I can't wait to be an aunty, you must be so excited.

We really are. It's fun being an aunt. You can say YES as much as you'd like and spoil as much as you want and then send the kiddos away!:):):):)

My partner has just phoned me from work its put a smile are my face hearing his voice.
phoned to see how iam because have had a hurt foot since monday last week.:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom