Last thing that made you smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PrincessFiona60 said:
Last thing that made me smile...watching Shrek laugh at Big Bang Theory in his sleep...

Ha, that's funny.

Most recent thing that made me smile was the furball's attempts to get my attention. He kept coming up and tapping my shoulder and nuzzling my arm. He's cute when he gets all lovey.

Ha, that's funny.

Most recent thing that made me smile was the furball's attempts to get my attention. He kept coming up and tapping my shoulder and nuzzling my arm. He's cute when he gets all lovey.

Smudge does that at odd times. most of the time she wants nothing to do with me. Then she's sitting on the arm of the sofa trying to get my attention.:rolleyes:

my new dentist.

i cracked the tooth just behind my left canine last fall that i finally had (temporarily) repaired so i can smile a full smile again without being self conscious.

the bad news is i need to have an old wisdom tooth pulled, a deep gum cleaning, and a crown put on, but that can wait until after florida.

i'm just happy that i can smile again, and not pick food out of a gap in my teeth every time i eat.

buckytom said:
my new dentist.

i cracked the tooth just behind my left canine last fall that i finally had (temporarily) repaired so i can smile a full smile again without being self conscious.

the bad news is i need to have an old wisdom tooth pulled, a deep gum cleaning, and a crown put on, but that can wait until after florida.

i'm just happy that i can smile again, and not pick food out of a gap in my teeth every time i eat.

Ow ow ow ow ow. That all sounds painful. Congrats on not being self conscious about your smile though.

Shrek. he asked, "Whatever happened to that bag of spasmatic rice we had?"

Took me 15 minutes to stop laughing and be able to answer him, the Basmati Rice, was given to a friend when we went on our Atkins Diet jag 6 or so years ago.

Like a few others as I see on here, I got a new job and start orientation Monday. Much needed & I get a really good feeling that this may be my new "work home" for a while. I am very grateful for another opportunity since I have only been getting very random part time hours & haven't worked in over 3 weeks, & even then was only getting 1 or 2 days a week.

Like a few others as I see on here, I got a new job and start orientation Monday. Much needed & I get a really good feeling that this may be my new "work home" for a while. I am very grateful for another opportunity since I have only been getting very random part time hours & haven't worked in over 3 weeks, & even then was only getting 1 or 2 days a week.

Yay! I hope it's what you are looking for!

I am smiling so big I can hardly stand it.

On March 12 we welcomed a new granddaughter into our family. She was born of Glenn's middle daughter and her husband who live in Lexington, KY.

Prior to that my oldest son, who lives in Atlanta, GA, announced that he and his new wife were going to have a baby this coming September.

Then.....I just received a phone call from my youngest son, who also lives in Atlanta, GA, announcing that he and his wife are going to welcome baby #4 in November or December.

Our family is definitely growing. I'm lovin' life and I can't wait to go to my knitting book stash and start on something "baby.":LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I am smiling so big I can hardly stand it.

On March 12 we welcomed a new granddaughter into our family. She was born of Glenn's middle daughter and her husband who live in Lexington, KY.

Prior to that my oldest son, who lives in Atlanta, GA, announced that he and his new wife were going to have a baby this coming September.

Then.....I just received a phone call from my youngest son, who also lives in Atlanta, GA, announcing that he and his wife are going to welcome baby #4 in November or December.

Our family is definitely growing. I'm lovin' life and I can't wait to go to my knitting book stash and start on something "baby.":LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Hooray!

Grandkids are the best!

and great grand kids are super as well. two of mine were here on wed. to decorate easter cupcakes. lilly seemed to think her job was to take a bite of each one. we had some strange looking cupcakes. we quickly dispatched with the frosting. so i put them to picking tangelos from my tree. they filled 9 or 10 grocery bags. then we put them in larger trash bags. they just loved it and mom said they would juice them. there were so many they couldn't possibly have eaten them all.

many smiles for me on wed.

Congratulations Katie!

My smile comes from a grandson, but not mine. At church this morning I got to sit beside my friend's three-year old grandson. I haven't been much over the last year so he has really grown. He is absolutely gorgeous with smoky dark eyes that look up at you from under a scruff of jet black hair and melt your heart. He kind of stared at me at first until his Mom introduced me as one of his Gramma's good friends. He then gave me a big huge smile and offered me one of his goldfish crackers. His mom laughed and said I was accepted now - he doesn't give his precious crackers to ANYONE! Within a few minutes he was colouring quietly between us and once in awhile poke my leg gently to look at his masterpiece.

Made my day, that's for sure. I'm going to get some mileage out of this smile! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom