Favorite flavor of jam, jellies, preserves, etc?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angie

Head Chef
I prefer jam any day, and blackberry is at the top of my list for sure!:-p

Strawberry or raspberry most likely.

Though I did have a jar of an Italian spread one time, it had peaches, crushed amaretti biscuits and cocoa. Delicious.

Strawberry jam for me please.

Mil makes some pretty wonderful pear butter too.

I'm fairly open-minded about the flavors of jam/jellies. However, I am a little tired of strawberry, as that's what PeppA insists on buying.

I like many different flavors of jams and jellies, but my favorite has to be home-made apricot/pineapple. I have many happy memories of helping my Grandmother make this when I was small.

Jams/jellies

My favorites is my peach-pineapple-cherry jam, the other is pomagranate
making jams and jellies is one of my hobbies. I love it when you can go
out in your back yard and pick the peaches and make jam/jellies out
of them....

I love jam with seeds in it, so blackberry or raspberry.....unless I am eating rye toast and then I like orange marmalade. I know weird, that is the ONLY time that I like orange marmalade. For some reason I love the flavor of rye and orange.

I love jams and preserves, and pretty much any flavor is good. I do love Bing cherry and black currant a lot though. But then strawberry and raspberry is also good. But then how could you give up apple and peach, or pears and gooseberry, or plums and carrots, oh and list goes on… :)

Alix said:
Ishbel, whats greengage?
Alix, I'm not positive, but I think greengage is a plum, green in color and sweet. At least here is is, my dad use to love them.

kadesma:)

Back
Top Bottom