I didn't really say what I LEARNED the first time, but more What DC is for me.
I have learned
- that I owe Frank more cake than I could ever bake...or he could ever consume
- that competition can be fun when you do it to stretch your own skills rather than concentrate on the competing part.
- that it doesn't matter what your knowledge base is, you can always learn from others
- that I have three sisters I never knew I had in Montana, Alberta and South Carolina!
- that you can develop some pretty good friendships in a community like this where we all have at least one thing in common.
- that I really need to watch my spelling, proof my recipes and be careful which emoticons to use
(this is totally directed to me and no one else)
- How much the loss of a member either through passing or just them leaving can hurt
- That I can get kitchen tools in Star Trek shapes!
- That DC is an awesome place!