Will You join us in a Swap?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was just told by another member that my PM was not received by them that gave the address of which everything is to be shipped to. Is there anyone else who has not received the information needed to participate? I know I have sent at least one PM to each participant but now I am wondering if all RECEIVED them.....?? please let me know as I will resend any information needed.
I need the info again please.

Hi swappers,
I have a huge Rosemary bush that needs trimming back if anyone wants some, I could throw some sprigs in seperate bags when i send in my swaps, which should be tomorrow. There shouldn't be a problem with them going bad, I don't think and you could just let them dry some when you get them. Just say so if anyone wants some. Ro
Send it in. Thanks.

Dina,
I apologize for not seeing your note in time, my pkg went out today. Only one bag of rosemary for Callisto, so sorry. Maybe next time. Ro

Awww sorry to hear about your puppy:( Hope he feels better soon! But he has a great mommy taking care of him!:)

I made Dave H's blend last night as well as my own for the swap! I'm going to use Dave's tonight to make sure I have the amounts right because I made a much smaller quantity than the recipe he gave. It looks wonderful so I hope I did it justice!:mrgreen:

New update! And then there were 8...

We unfortunately just lost another participate today due to personal matters.
We are now down to 8.
Luvs
Dina

Callisto
Grilling Fool
Mickey_72
Granniero
David H.
And me of course deelady

For those of you who have already shipped their spices I will just return your extra spice sample back to you with the other samples.

Please feel free to ask any questions or voice any concerns to make this as enjoyable for all as possible!:cool:

Thanks you guys,
Dee

I just want to say, you go! I think it is really neat, the idea and all the participants. I can't wait to hear about how it all works out and how nice the spice mixtures are too!
If this is repeated some time in the future I'd probably want to participate, just not during canning season (both at home, and packing season in the manufacturing world where I work--it's a busy time)
I'm looking forward to reading this thread as it evolves. ~Bliss

Thanks Bliss, and if we do, do this again or one similar I'll be sure to give you a shout!

Ro I received your spices today!! I barely opened the envelope and I started salavating!! It smells incredible!!! Right away I smelled the cumin and instantly knew what ever it was I would LOVE it!!
So yours was the first to arrive, and of course Dave H's and mine were already here so we have just 5 more to wait for!

Thank you so much for participating:mrgreen::mrgreen:

How are we coming on the swaps,DeeLady? Have you gotten more in? I am anxious to see how it turns out!

Wow you must got some special powers there lady because I just PM'd everyone this morning asking the same thing! :mrgreen:
They should be on the way to me shortly and then I will have them right back out to you guys!
Did I mention that yours smelled Wonderful!!!:cool:

Mine are on their way! I hope everyone likes a taste of the south....chiles, chiles, and more chiles.

I was late for work on Sunday and I'm STILL trying to catch up. I swear, I've been late everyday this week and it's only getting worse, not better. I'll mail mine, I HOPE, tomorrow.

Okay ~ whose idea was it not to have mail delivery today??????? That's not right!! I'll get mine out tomorrow because apparently the postal service thinks it's okay to take Columbus Day off.

Grilling fool, I received your spice blends today! They smell great! :chef::chef:

So thats 4 down and 3 (maybe 4) more to go! :mrgreen::cool:

Back
Top Bottom