Irish Breakfast?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's Some Ideas

You could make biscuits or cookies, add green food coloing and cut them out in the shape of a shamrock. But you would have to get the cookie cutter. Or you could make GRASSHOPPER SALAD, cause its green.
GRASSHOPPER SALAD
3.4 oz Instant Pistachio Pudding
15 oz can Crushed Pineapple
1 C Mini Marshmallows
16 oz container of Whipped Topping-COOL WHIP
1/2 C of chopped nuts: pecan, walnut, or pistachio(OPTIONAL)

Place all ingredients in a bowl, stir till well blended, then refridgerate it till ready to serve.
It's easy, but good.

Also you could bring a box of crackers and a cheese spread, or a fruit and veggie plate that you can easily pick up from you local store already prepard. Hope some of my ideas helped. Have fun and good luck.:)

'bug, if it's not too late, i remebered something that you could do without cooking.
when i was a kid, my dad was known for cooking up or assembling the strangest foods for himself, especially at 3am. most of it was inedible by human standards, but a few things he made were actually good.
one treat he made that i really enjoyed was irish cheddar (extra sharp, extra creamy) on rustic wheat crackers, topped with sliced raw onion and spicy brown or hot mustard.
now i'd always thought that it was just another one of his weird combos, but on one trip to mcsorley's pub (famous for keepin' out dames, until that dark day in august 1970 :cool: ) i noticed it was considered standard irish pub fare, great with a cold beer.
if'n you're really into it, you could make a platter on cheese, crackers, onions, mustards, and smoked irish salmon and bacon.

just a thought.

'tis a fine breakfast as well.

c'mon, you've never poured beer over your frosted flakes or lucky charms????
they're magically delicious.

(lol, oops, i forgot it was brekkie, sorry.)

'tis.

But I am not 19 and without a financial reason to get up in the morning anymore.

BTW, I have purchased a box o' Lucky Charms as the foundation of the breakfast I will provide for my co-workers.

Back
Top Bottom