ISO of information on Grand Camembert cheese

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Goodgiver, from what I've been able to learn, "grand" camembert is an award-winning camembert. You can use it as you would any other camembert.

How about using it in ham/camembert tarts, etc.? Since it's a soft cheese, let it sit at room temp and serve it on "gourmet" crackers with fruit. Serve it with grapes, pears or apples.

That's all I can think of right now. Others will, no doubt, come with more suggestions.

Not sure about the difference between Grand Camembert vs. Camembert. I just finished the entire Camembert pack I bought a few days back from the grocery store.

Actually even though Camembert and Brie are soft cheeses I think Camembert is much more pungent than Brie. I personally like Brie over Camembert.

Here is how I eat mine:

Slice up french bread thinly and toast it with some butter until golden. Place a few dabs of camembert and a tiny bit of seedless raspberry jam. It is to die for.

I love my brie as well with raspberries the flavors just go so well together.

Yakuta, that sounds fantastic. I usually just smear mine on french bread, rind and all. I will try your idea!

What is the difference between Grand and no-Grand?

:) [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]800013: Grand Camembert ' Supreme' 7.0 oz.[/FONT]
image.php
Grand Camembert ' Supreme' - Delicate double cream soft ripened cheese.

Price: $6.20
spacer.gif

Gross Weight
0.50 lbOrigin: France Shelf Life Refrigerated: 28 Days Shipping: Product is perishable and will be shipped via FedEx Priority Overnight

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom