Soft-boiled Eggs In Microwave?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know that these recipes can be copied but I do not think the videos can be taken.

This is a good question!

With love,
~Cat

Sure, you can save it. It's a youtube video.

Thanks for that Sir Loin......I'll never burn my fingers or mess with having shell in my soft boiled eggs again! Brilliant !

That's why I capitalized all the letters except for the "o" from "of" - so it would look less like "SLOB".

We know you did, ma'am. If we offended you, we're sorry. We didn't mean to be offensive.

Thanks, y'all. I'll keep that in mind. And thanks for all the help!

Carl

Anyone who thinks I am insulted has never seen me eat! Some people brush their teeth after every meal. I change my shirt!

You are funny! I am very glad you were not offended. But you do know if you must change your shirt after every meal, you should look for a hole in your chin.

I think I have these when I eat ribs.

With love,
~Cat

I did the soft-boiled eggs in the microwave, last night. Worked perfectly.
Same here. Very clever that you don't even have to poke the yolk using this method.

I did find that one minute was just a bit too long. For me, 50 seconds produced the desired amount of "runniness". :rolleyes:

So people may have to adjust times a bit for their own microwave ovens.

I tried it also! It does work! This is very much easier.

We butter our toast before spooning the egg onto it. Do any of you do this also?

With love,
~Cat

If you would consider SirLoin one word he would be SOB

I'm confused. IS the slob an SOB or is the SOB a slob? Or did he choose that name because he knew it would generate this discussion?

I heard his real name is Chuck Roast.

I tried the one egg in a cup of water the other day and it worked great. I like two eggs with my buttered toast pieces however so I used a cereal bowl and cracked two eggs into the water. For the two of them they needed 90 seconds on my microwave but they both came out just as perfectly. I drained the water, added the toast pieces on top and was all set for a quick and easy breakfast.
This is by far one of the best hints I've learned here at DC. Thanks again for finding it Sir. ;)

Back
Top Bottom