The Quintessential Egg Sandwich

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
those look amazing! Do you have a food blog at all? I don't have any egg sandwiches in mine (yet ; ) but here are some pics of egg dishes (both in my blog, under breakfast):

154hmr6.jpg

2wcr72x.jpg

To respond to biovixen... I'm sorry, I never resplied to you a couple of months ago. No, I don't have a food blog, but I have thought about it. Your pictures are wonderful!
happy.gif

Guess what I had for dinner tonight... A fried egg sandwich! It had mayo, 2 over-hard eggs, 2 slices of tomato, 3 strips of bacon and a slice of cheddar cheese... in between toasted, "white" wheat bread.
img_815911_1_a0b74de9210d645b5b706eab96a1878e.jpg

img_815911_2_e12bddc36662aa489ad64fd12798929a.jpg

Last edited:
poppy seed roll buttered. sauté in butter: diced smoked ham, diced onion, diced green pepper (basically western omelet ingredients) sometimes i also add mushrooms and diced tomato. add scrambled eggs and cook stirring till almost fully cooked. remove from heat continue to stir till fluffy. put on buttered roll and add slices of tomato. i sometimes omit the ham and add cooked bacon strips on top of eggs with the tomato. sometimes add cheese.

other times i just put fluffy scrambled eggs on the buttered roll with tomato slices.

i love to have a large glass of tomato juice with lemon, s&p and hot sauce to accompany the sammie.

Back
Top Bottom