Did you know...
Sawney Beane, his wife, 8 sons, 6 daughters, and 32 grandchildren were a
family of cannibals that lived in the caves near Galloway, Scotland in the
early 17th Century. Although the total number is not known, it is believed
they claimed over 50 victims per year. The entire family was taken by an
army detachment to Edinburgh and executed, apparently without trial.
1. what cable TV show is known to it's die-hard fans as, "MST3K" ?
2. in ancient Egypt, what was the job of the master of largesse?
3. how many of the human body's muscles are involved in walking?
4. what did William Rehnquist add to his judicial robe after becoming chief
5. what is country singer tom t. hall's nick-name?
6. what was the name of the inn on the show, "Newhart"?
7. what was the name of Superman's dog?
8. Edmund Gwenn won an Oscar in 1947 for his portrayal of what seasonal
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
a lady visiting her majesty's court in the Elizabethan period needed at
least one hour and several servants to put on her clothing.
1. "MYSTERY SCIENCE THEATER 3000"
2. he was the official who oversaw livestock.
4. HE ADDED FOUR GOLD-BRAID STRIPES TO HIS SLEEVES
5. "THE STORY-TELLER"
6. THE "STRATFORD INN"
8. KRIS KRINGLE
Dressing for court in the late 1500s was a long and strenuous affair......
the layers generally went like this;
smock/shift-stockings-corset-farthingale-bumroll (for bigger
hips)-petticoat-kirtle and forepart-partlet- gown and sleeves- shoes-
headwear-makeup- ruffs- jewelry- safeguard- and cloak!
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !