anyone else write?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
let me go grab my purse, then i want to hear all the best barb and elf stories money can buy!:-p

wow, Barb, I just knew ya had it in ya.:LOL: Very nice, ooops sneaky and mean:LOL: Way to go...

kadesma, on the edge of her seat:ROFLMAO:

God bless grandma and rest her beautiful soul.

I don't know who to blame for my inherritence of her wild and crazy immagination.

Like the rushing waters through the rivers. Like the rain clouds through the sky, like a tornado making way.

Suddenly there is a rainbow and everything is fine.

Luvs anything you do in life do your best and never get discouraged ! People will tell you it's not worth it sometimes for fear of being left behind . :rolleyes:

If you try, and lose it is a victory in disguise, If you never try you have already lost !:cool:

When I was in army (this is a must for all the men live in Turkey), I couldn't meet my parents and sisters about 7 months. We have just talked on the phone. In these days I felt bad about my life. Mom had some problems with my older sisters. Anyway. She was in pain. Her mood continued for 2 years. I have written something both mom and dad in those days. I tried to translate in English. But it was very hard to do it. Unfortunately not the same one. So writting below that shows my thoughts about myself and my love to her...
We are all ok now. :)
I have waited to read this to my mom for 2 years :angel: .
----------------
Her hands reminds me that tiredness of merciless fight in years but still are fresh and lovely. Her fight is for us, not for herself, to feel our happiness in the future. She carried us with her love and heart. There is always better for us in her mind. The woman who is lovely, beautiful like an angel, my mom. I’m still a child for her. She does anything just to see our smile, even if she is full of pain.
But now it is our time to pay. I’m not a child no more. We know you well, we know if you are tired, if you have things in your mind; you can’t deceive us no more. Sometimes I shut you up, sometimes I didn’t speak and tell, I was silent. And now I’m coming back to past times; thinking about the those times. I was wrong maybe, maybe not. I’m still here with you and still same. If I tell “I didn’t miss the days you washed me” I can’t say lie. You used to hold me close with a cosy towel. Then we used to sit with a stove and drink our teas with your delicious cookies, patries and pies...

Time is mine now and I will spent it for you. There are many roads to go, even if you don’t want. But you know, you need us. Mom heart; leavings, resistances, turnings and others always be in our life even if you don’t accept sometimes. There are many things to do for you, I know the way to go back to our happy days. This way is not so far. Together, we can overcome it.

My mom, I want you back, stronger one, please come back to us...

Last edited:
beautiful writings. it's so great to see the talents of your peers, i think. thanks for sharing, guys.

Back
Top Bottom