Back from Def Leppard concert in Phoenix!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shunka

Head Chef
It is going to take me days to read all of my emails and all of the stuff I missed the last week!!!!! Needless to say, I had a blast at the concert and came home with over 300 photos of my most favorite band!!!!!! If anyone would like to see them, just send me a PM. I missed everyone here!! Good to be back home even if I am missing my daughters, grandsons and my Mom.

Glad you're back Shunka..We missed you, but happy to hear you had such a wonderful time at the concert...

kadesma:)

Tattrat, what do you think of my new avatar? That is the tattoo in tribute to Def Leppard I got the night before their concert. If you want to see a bigger pic, let me know.

Shunka said:
Tattrat, what do you think of my new avatar? That is the tattoo in tribute to Def Leppard I got the night before their concert. If you want to see a bigger pic, let me know.

PM me. My monitor at work stinks, everything(not just your avatar) is dark.

I always enjoy seeing other peoples tatts...I have quite a collection myself:)

Congrats on the new additions! They really look great. I am supposed to go under the gun again next Wednesday to finish the other sleve and start the right peck.<end threadjack>

Certainly a lasting souveniour!

Dang, you brought up some great memories. Pyromania was always in my mustang my senior year. I'll check out your photos in a bit, but I'm so shocked middie hasn't seen this posting yet - she's a die hard fan!
Long live Rock n Roll.

Just remembered to add that the password to see those photos is poppy Sorry about that!!!!

Back
Top Bottom