Barbara is in the Hospital for a few days.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
James, I haven't been around lately so just saw that Barbara is in the hospital. I'm so glad she is better and will soon be out of the hospital. I know that has been very painful and hope she will be completely well soon. I'm still enjoying the recipes you and she sent a million years ago.:chef:

Heartfelt wishes for a speedy & complete recovery!! Put faith in your beliefs and your love for each other & you will soon find the light at the end of the tunnel!!

Lefty, huh? NOW we know. For QS too, LOL
J/K youngest ds is left too, we tease him all the time,lol
James I'm so glad you're keeping us up on everything. Tell Barbara I love you both and hope she gets better quickly, before you destroy the house, lol

Tell Barbara I'm sending good vibes her way. I'm glad she's in the hospital where they can keep an eye on that infection.

Attachments

• get_well_soon_graphics_15.gif
    get_well_soon_graphics_15.gif
    40.9 KB · Views: 69
Barbara can't have a computer there because theres no internet.She LOVES you very much and I read all of of your posts to her and she is glowing again, She wants me to HUG you all, so come here and form a line.
Ladys first please.Ok she says ladies last.
She says ok wheres my Iron Skillet LOL
Thank You so much for everything, She hates having to do everything left handed (She has the IV drip in her right arm) I told her it not so bad ok I am left handed LOL.
Its kind of fun watching her eat, Kinda like a 2 year old.She sends her love and hugs
wonderful report, thank you James.

Thanks James,
give Barb a big hug and one for you too..Everyone is missing her and waiting for her return.
love,
kadesma

Pray Hard :chef: Barbara might get to come home tomorrow, Her leg looks alot better and the Doctor said she might get to come home TOMORROW, WHICH IS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: She says to send her LOVE and of course I AM READY TO PASS OUT THE HUGS!!!! CAN YOU TELL I AM KIND OF EXCITED ???????? :cool:

GOOD NEWS, James. Thanks for letting us know.
Now I'll have to furiously put it more jokes to entertain her!
Good luck, prayers & wishes.........................................

That is great news! I'll keep my fingers crossed.

If you were really excited, you would have typed your post in big red letters in all caps.

..oh, wait. Never mind.

YAY!!! Feel better soon Barbara and don't be stubborn about doing all the things the doctor tells you to do. James is more than willing to wait on you hand and foot!

Back
Top Bottom