Best Netflix binge?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Curious Creations of Christine McConnell, the best cooking / horror with a plot. I love it, but it isnt for kids... trust me on that.

On Hulu I have been binging on Chips and Adam-12 lately. Fun to watch them film in the same places and how it changed in 10 or so years, then look on Google Earth and see the changes now.. Also it is interesting that I look at it with totally different eyes than when I was a kid.

I can totally relate to that. I still live close to the areas where all these episodes were filmed. As a film student I used to hang around at various locations as they were being filmed....

I can totally relate to that. I still live close to the areas where all these episodes were filmed. As a film student I used to hang around at various locations as they were being filmed....
That is very cool.

You can probably answer a question I've always had. The first 3 or 4 seasons of ChiPs was almost entirely filmed on the freeways. The all of a sudden very few if any were on the freeways.

Is this because they were building them during the first few seasons, then they didn't have access to them after they were built.

It was similar during Adam-12. They used a neighborhood on ramp rather often. I looked it up, and the house in the background is still there.

Fun stuff.

Just one of those random questions by a tv geek.

I really enjoyed both seasons of Anne with An E. Prince Edward Island is such a special place. We were fortunate to visit there so the wonderful production meant so much more.

Yeah definitely Anne with an E -- it's a must watch.

Wife and the neighbor lady are plowing through Shameless. It's kinda raunchy (lots of sex, nudity). It's their guilty pleasure. It's kinda free with the nudity, but it has heart.

Also, Vampire Diaries is another one my wife plowed through.

The Walking Dead is great if you like horror. All 8 seasons except for the current one are on Netflix.

Last edited:
For the most part, I find all things zombie pretty stupid, but my son got me hooked on Z Nation. It's the standard zombie stuff, but it also is pretty funny.

For the most part, I find all things zombie pretty stupid, but my son got me hooked on Z Nation. It's the standard zombie stuff, but it also is pretty funny.

I don't like zombie stuff much either. I think the only zombie movie I liked was

download.jpg

Yes, that was a good one as well.

The only zombie movie that scares me is I am Legend. It reminds me of so many nights spent alone on deserted streets in the city.

The rest are stupid.

yes, that was a good one as well.

The only zombie movie that scares me is i am legend. It reminds me of so many nights spent alone on deserted streets in the city.

The rest are stupid.

I like this version. But for some reason I never think of this as a zombie movie.

Omega-Man-Widescreen-Letterbox-LaserDisc-11210.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom