Big announcment: I'm a girl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've got the opposite problem--nondescript username and female avatar. I'm about as guy as they come.

TATTRAT said:
Thats what I am sayin mang, you need to come down for dinner some time!....and bring the smoker!
I would get some funny looks toting the smoker into your restaurant.:LOL:

btw, did you get your grill?

Last edited:
bangin.gif

I deserve to get hit on the head too. Though, ow, it hurts.
I never realized I couldn't tell the difference between B-R-A-I-N and B-R-I-A-N.

I have to laugh at this because I enlisted in the Air Force when I was 18. My father was in the Air Force. I was in a traditionally male field -- actually one of the first women to work on the flight line. When I arrived at my first duty station, several people were expecting a young man. One or two actually knew my dad in younger days, and assumed the new kid coming in was his son! (My parents had four girls!). It didn't help that my physical description sounds like a man as well (I'm 5'9"). At the time my name was Claire Roy, and for some reason it often came out Roy Clark (if only I could play a guitar like that! Haha!). So, yes, I know where you're coming from! No one who sees me mistakes me for a man, but on paper I looked like one!

Back
Top Bottom