Condolences to Dove, her beloved son John passed at 2:40 Nov 13/07

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm praying that this bone marrow transplant will be just what John needs to get on the road to recovery.

Sending you lots of love, Marge. All of you.

John has met with radiology and will see Dr. Lowsky on Thursday. John is quiet and very tired. We're doing alot of resting in our room. I'm encouraging him to eat, drink and rest as much as possible.

Today was Tim's second day of receiving neupogen injections. He has begun having the body aches, flu like symptoms, we were warned would happen. His lower back, hips and head are his main complaints at this time. Tim and John are sleeping right now so I thought I'ld send you all an update.

We did a little bit of sight seeing this morning. We drove over to Half Moon Bay. We even went on a little walk on the Poplar cliffs overlooking the beach and ocean. Tim and I took turns pushing John around in the wheel chair until we all got too cold and retreated to the truck.

John isn't really wanting to talk on the phone. Good thing too since our cell phones don't work in this area. E-mail may be our best option. If I could ask anything of you, it would be for you to pray for us and all our family. Pray hard!

Thanks,
Sandie

We're here Marge and praying and thinking about John and all of you..Will pray harder and even more often..Wishing there were more I could do..
You're loved Marge..Hold on and take care of yourself so John can see MOM is okay.
kadesma

Marge & Family;

John has been through much these past months. I seems almost unbearable for someone to go through something like this. I have seen such things, watched those who have made it through terrible trials, even such as those you are experiencing, and when it was over, they knew how to really enjoy their lives, their families, even the tiniest wonder of life, such as the beauty of a flower.

I pray, and have been praying for John's recovery, daily. I don't know that it is to be. Only our Father in Heaven knows that. I do know that whatever happens, you and John, and the rest of your family will have the Comforter with you, to strengthen you, and ease the pain. And if it is so that john does bounce back, which I'm sure he will, then he will have such an appreciation for life, that he will be a new man. He will be a blessing to all of you in so many new ways.

You know, I've been keeping up with the thread since its inception. And in that time, I've come to respect and love you and your family as freinds, and as brothers and sisters. You have never seen me, nor heard my voice. I hope you can understand the sincerity of my words, written to you accross cyber-space. And likewise, I pray that the Comforter bears witness to you of the love from all of your freinds here at DC, and especially from our Heavenly Father.

I will continue to pray.

Seeeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Marge we're sending lots of hugs and prayers your way for you and your family! You have all been so strong for each other - like families should be!

Hi Everyone,
Things are moving along pretty well. Tim has gone through the stem cell harvesting and is now recovering from the side effects.

When we arrived here last Wed., John was dependent on 2 liters oxygen and wasn't walking much. We were using a wheelchair most of the time. Now his oxygen saturation is 97-98 and he is breathing regular air (no tanks, hoses etc.). His legs are sore from walking everywhere. The wheelchair has been parked in the room for two or three days.

Write soon!
Love,
Sandie

Oh Marge, does this mean that John's pnuemonia is resolving? And does that then mean he may be able to receive the transplant on schedule? I sure hope so and I'm praying even harder for ya'll. I know you and Sandie must be so worn out with worry and lack of sleep so I'm praying for you girls, too. Keep us posted.
Love,
Terry

Marge,
Sandies note must have been such a wonderful treat for you..It just warms my heart to hear you get some positive news for a change..Prayers continuing lots of hugs and positive thoughts..
kadesma

Back
Top Bottom