Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't worry Sush, you won't lose any customers. :ROFLMAO:

Only toes from those gators.

Gee, did you see Jkath mount those stairs?
26.gif
Gym's doing it's job. :rolleyes:

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Whos Gulliver?
33.gif
And why would we pay for food when we get all our food for free? :rolleyes:

It was a fav restaurant of mine. Thought the menu might give us some ideas on what we'd like to whip up at the Cafe, of course.

Mish, what an impressive menu! I can see why that was/is your favorite place. Sushi's just upset because his warm buns were rejected...:LOL: :rolleyes:

where's bang? i need someone to do some vodka shots with.
sush, can you cook me a filet? thanks, sweetcheeks.

thier1754 said:
Mish, what an impressive menu! I can see why that was/is your favorite place. Sushi's just upset because his warm buns were rejected...:LOL: :rolleyes:

Thanks Their. Sometimes I get stumped 'bout what I want to cook/eat. When Jkath mentioned prime rib, reminded me of yorkshire pudding, spinach n creamed corn, horseradish and a little au jus. Just wanted to share some food for thought is all. The food is great, btw.

Brooksy said:
Vodka with 'Gator Aid" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Believe it or not, the other day I made jello shots with cherry jello, poured it in a plastic ice cube tray & put it in the freezer. It came out a little like sorbet. Not too bad.:)

luvs_food said:
where's bang? i need someone to do some vodka shots with.
sush, can you cook me a filet? thanks, sweetcheeks.

I am here. Lets tie one on and go for another walk in the park.:-p

:ohmy: Luvs..... you drinking AGAIN??! *looking at empty vodka bottles* :shock: Here..... take these vitamins. And heres a bottle of Gatoraide. Dont want you getting too sick sweetie. :)

I have to go out shopping to replenish the supplies. Anyone want anything unique?

Gosh, Sushi, I'd love a stock of great bottled water, California rolls, Orange Crush and Coke, whole wheat bread and lots of sandwich makings. And Lays original chips. And some Korean Kimchee. And Symphony bars. :shock: Hmmm...If I didn't know better (and I DO!), I'd think I was pregnant!

Brooksy said:
Gee, did you see Jkath mount those stairs?
26.gif
Gym's doing it's job. :rolleyes:

why thank you sir! I must say, it has done wonders! (all the more reason to dive into any and all brownies at the cafe)

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
I see how it is! I have given you my warm buns before and I didnt even get a thank you! :rolleyes: :-p

I'll always take your warm buns, Sushi.

oh, and thank YOU!:brows:

thier1754 said:
Gosh, Sushi, I'd love a stock of great bottled water, California rolls, Orange Crush and Coke, whole wheat bread and lots of sandwich makings. And Lays original chips. And some Korean Kimchee. And Symphony bars. :shock: Hmmm...If I didn't know better (and I DO!), I'd think I was pregnant!

pregnant...or watching the movie marathon at the Cafe!!!

<<jkath puts "Better off Dead" on the big screen.>>

I love John Cusack movies

Make the stuff from the menu? Can I go in the truck too?

<<overheard from the movie playing>>
"Gee, I'm real sorry your mom blew up, Ricky."

<<giggle giggle>>

<<apparently Sushi didn't hear jkath>>

<<tying on RSGA and getting back to work>>
WHOOSH!
Okay, whooooooooooooooooooo is the wise guy who thought it would be funny to unscrew all the salt shakers?
<<jkath notices a book: "crocs for dummies" next to the salt....>>
BANG! Was that you?

<<sweeping up salt. Slipping on salt. Sitting on salt.>>
Fine. I'll go dunk myself in the jacuzzi.
<<Splash!>>

Hey! Can someone bring me a decaf with creme de cacao in it?
and a croissant? with chocolate? and a strawberry?

Bangbang said:
I am here. Lets tie one on and go for another walk in the park.:-p

i love our walks, bang. we better hide those empty absolut bottles before sush notices.

<<Splash>>

ummm...can someone........um..........get this.........um........little crocagator....um.......out of the jacuzzi?

Back
Top Bottom