Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sure there aren't. I feel bad for Wendy's. Unstable/dishonest customers can ruin a business.

When we had our brick and mortar store, we used to carry large bath beads about the size of a grape, and they were in an open bowl to be bought in "eaches". A mother came in with her daughter and was checking out the merchandise, when suddenly her daughter cried out and clutched her face. The mother came running over to ask where the bathroom was so she could run water on her poor daughter's face. Evidentally, her daughter had picked up one of the bath beads, squeezed it until it exploded, and the liquid landed in her eye. Was mom mad at daughter? Heavens, no! It was our fault...We still laugh about the amazing exploding bath beads that leap out of the bowl and squirt in children's eyes. The joys of retail. Luckily, most of our customers were/are terrific.

don't you just love those customers who don't keep an eye on their kids and blame the store/establishment they're in when something happens to the kid?? i just want to bea the h**l out of them people.

middie said:
don't you just love those customers who don't keep an eye on their kids and blame the store/establishment they're in when something happens to the kid?? i just want to bea the h**l out of them people.

Gee, Middie, tell us how you REALLY feel! :mrgreen: I'm off to run errands but I'll be back later. (Sushi...cluck.)

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Ok.... YODA!!! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: Just kidding, I am, Jkath! :-p

I was thinking the same thing when I read it back, but I figured if I made mention to it, the cafe staff think I was a bit weird. Good thing to know we have the same brain again:)

Love the music - makes me want some chicken parmigana, cheese raviolis with meat sauce, pasta fagiole, salad, white zin and french bread...oh wait! I had that last night at one of my favorite restaurants!
(and yes, I ate it all!)

<<dancing around, helping to clean the cafe>>

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Ok.... YODA!!! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: Just kidding, I am, Jkath! :-p

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! i seriously had the EXACT same thought.:ROFLMAO:
serious, i am. that was an excellent movie, says i. i shall go see it again, thinks i.:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom