Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*opening windows and turning on exhaust fans*
dunno sush i haven't seen her. hubby's probably
playing poker on the computer right now.

sush i'm not going anywhere (yet). i was saying by to their she had to go to practice.
besides i'm making killer tips !!!! lol

okay the bar and the dining areas are all cleaned up. ashtrays emptied. tableclothes are in the washer now. sush can you put them in the dryer when they're done washing?
i'm going to go to bed now. good night guys

Yep, doing dishes. Bring me them nasty ashtrays. Bye Guys, Yall Come Back now ya here!!!!! Especially you Charlie( tall dark handsome one). Nope, charlie i cant give ya my mumber. And, NO i CANT give you Middies!!! Oh my????? I'll Start Sweeping too!! Gosh not a slice left of my cheese cakes:mad: And, i was saving Sushi a piece!!!! aweeeee heck!

Awwwwwww... no more cheese cake? :neutral: Well everything seems to be in control. Jkath nice to see you after the storm. :rolleyes: I HAVE to go up to the bedroom. I am DEAD tired. night folks! Make sure when you wake up that you leave your CLEAN UP tags on the door knob. We hired someone to tidy up your rooms while you are awake. :) Sleep well and I left a tiny surprise on everyones pillow. So look when you goto sleep. :mrgreen:

Sowy Sushi! And BTW I still havent decorated my room. But, i think im gonna stay in it like it is tonight!! Nite Sushi! Can't wait to see what ya left for us? He He !!! Im going to Sleep too. Hard Day!! Nite all!! Nite JKath!:)

middie said:
lol their... sounds like idiot's cousin

middie, do think that my jerk and your idiot are related? they have to be.:ROFLMAO:
good night, BTW.
night, sush.
sleep tight, you two.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom