Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Boy, it's nice to be taken care of like that. This joint rocks!

I'll try to crawl back tonight and sweep the floor or something (if Sushi isn't still lying on it) to do my bit.

Hey PA, hows the day going? I would love some chocolate cherry chunk cookies with my coffee. I just put a lemon poppyseed cake in the oven too. Man I am going to be waddling out of this place!

We can eat all we want--virtual food has no fat or calories!

Here are those cookies. I can't wait to try a slice of your cake--I love lemon poppyseed anything!

I think a nice caramel souffle will be the dessert special for this evening.

Well I tell you...my virtual butt is not going to fit in my virtual pants pretty soon!

That caramel stuff sounds yum to me too.

Hey Sushi. The cafe seems pretty quiet in here the last couple of days. I think we need a celebrity visit or some other stuff to spice things up. *Crewsk! you still in there with Bon Jovi?* Those massage chairs are great but they aren't bringing in the traffic.

I say we get the Rock in to sign...mugs or something. Ya....mugs! Thats it!

celery. It's all I'm allowing myself to eat after four days of "world famous BUFFET" food in Vegas.....lol

And a glass of ice water Pretty please with sugar on top!

Alix did you say something about The Rock????? *perk perk*. Jon Bon Jovi who???? Hey I'm kind of beat. Can I get a bowl of chili? Then I can help out for a few if needed.

Nope, I let him go a few hours ago.:LOL:
awww man what did you go and do that for??????? he would have worked until The Rock got here lmao :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

(*sniffle sniffle*) I'b still sick..ugh. By dose is plugged.

Hey, when sushi comes out of his coma, tell him that "dub-ya's" daughter Barbara came in a few minutes ago to visit, but she couldn't find him. I think she came in just after Shania was looking for him.

I need some cocoa. and warm fresh bread with butter. and maybe some honey on it. and a blanket.

(climbing over to massage chairs...blanket over head again) 'night 'night....I'll get my cocoa in the morning....

*sleeping*

Sure I'll take it. It's raining & cold here so hot cocoa would be perfect!

Awww....jkath is sleeping like a baby! **whispering, I hope you feel better soon.**

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom