Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll be back soon - must dash out to get more medicine - can someone please take out the foccacia?

oh - and there's an order for buckytom on the frige - seems his birds need some gourmet bird food.

OK Buckytom heres your order and everythings out and in its place. I am out of here and Beaming up to the Enterprize Opps you all never heard that. one to beam up ENERgize!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............

17.gif
I dont think the massage chair was a good idea. My stomach is REALLLLLLLY touchy. Can someone get me a ginger beer? Not that fake crap either. I need the real stuff. And maybe some unsalted crackers. *going back in 2nd dining room and laying on couch*

I'm on my way out so I'll grab it for you DS!

Here ya go 1 real ginger beer(though I think ginger ale would be better for you right now) & unsalted crackers.

[/QUOTE]Hey - how come Jon Bon Jovi is here? Middie? Do you have something to do with that?

me????? have anything to do with that???? of course i did !!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hi folks! Sorry I have been gone so long! I can pinch hit too. I was off yelling at that darned bathroom contractor! I brought some fresh baguettes with me and stopped for some lox on the way in. Thought I would whip up a little stew for the dinner crowd.

Any coffee on? And did I hear something about cookies?

*banging on storage room door* CREWSK!! You're supposed to SHARE your toys! ;)

*stuffing shirt in pants* Hi, y'all. I've got to go to work aGAIN in about an hour and I need to eat. I would like a nice juicy ribeye and a baked potato with butter and sour cream on the side. I'll have a wee glass of red while I'm waiting for the food. Medium on that steak, pleez.

Hey mud! Merlot or cab? I'll go fire up the grill. Have some fresh bread while you wait. *placing basket of still steaming slices on table, with pot of whipped butter beside it*

merlot, please. thanks for da bread, Alix. Smells heavenly. In fact, skip the potato. I'll just pig out on this bread here.

I still want the steak.

One medium ribeye, baked potato with all the trimmings (you need carbs mudbug you're wasting away with all that working) and a lovely Merlot!

I'm packing you a little doggie bag of those treats mudbug and a thermos of coffee too. Just in case you need a pick me up later.

Back
Top Bottom