Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good Morning! I feel like I haven't been here in forever!
I'm busily getting ready for my trip, so how about if we make a big meal today first?
I'll go to the back and start the slow-grill for the tri tip steaks (gives me a good chance to soak in the jacuzzi) and I'll go out to the garden and pick some jalepenos, cilantro, onions and tomatoes for a fresh pico de gallo.
Anyone else want to start with the meal?

8.gif
Hi, everyone! My work day is over and I'm so glad it's Friday!! Anyone want to join me for a Friday after work margarita??? Warm chips and salsa to go along with!

Wooooooooo Hooooooooooo!!!!!!!
4.gif
love this stuff! Thanks for the margarita! :bounce: Hey I'll have the next one on the ice and no salt. Shall we go out front to The Grotto??

on the rocks and no salt is my fav, too!! sure, maybe someone will join us - are there speakers out there??

Oh YEAH there is!!! Its Jkaths outdoor eatery infront of the B&B. We built it around April. It has 2 margarita makers! And a BIG fountain with turtles in the pool surrounding it. WITH a kicking sound system connected to the lounge in the B&B! :mrgreen:

Great! That's where I'll be then. The weather is perfect!! I want to watch the turtles...

<taking middie a margarita, some chips and salsa>

middie, i'll come help you in a few minutes - hope you like zydeco music!!

<bring more chips and salsa AND margaritas>

Here ya go, sushi! :)

middie, zydeco is cajun music - sort of cajun country and almost always with accordians. It's a southern louisiana thing...:mrgreen:

middie, go to amazon.com, search music for "zydeco" - you'll find it there and can listen to some samples.

(DING!!!!) Thats our loading dock. Must be a delivery. *gulping margarita*

Anyone order anything? Its kinda late to get a delivery! *going into B&B and back to loading dock*

Back
Top Bottom