Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's some hot chocolate with marshmallows for anyone who wants it. There's more in the warmer in the kitchen if you need it. Oh, I almost forgot! Chocolate covered pretzels to munch on! Enjoy!:)

*handing Crewsk her apron* Here ya go! Finally, we are getting to be able to keep this place spic and span! :chef:

Everyone be careful of the debris of Bangs 'mishap'. Crewsk can you PLEASE order what we need?
Middie there is room 12 and 30 that want room service. And Im going to be a bartender in the lounge. There are 40 plus people needing refeshments. :rolleyes:

don't look at me kaylinda.
sush handles all the bookings !
so far so good though. they're
still sleeping, so i'm making a huge
breakfast for them now so it'll be
ready when they all wake up.
i have everything from cereal to pancakes.
just hope i made enough !

OK Sush, I've ordered everything & it should be here early this evening or tomorrow morning.

I've got some caramel cheesecake bars in the oven for later. But for now, here's some warm apple cinnamon biscuits.

And I just pulled a pan of gingerbread out of the oven so we have a wonderful fall sweets spread today--and the cinnamon coffee is a perfect addition!

I've recently made oddles upon oddles of cinnamon, apple and zucchini muffins if anyone would like one (or ten?)

p.s.
This is my first time in the B&B :angel:

Jessica...so glad you joined us! Middie...I'm putting my apron on...I'll do dishes as soon as I have some cinnamon biscuits...some muffins...some gingerbread...and wash it all down with that cinnamon coffee!

:shock: I LOVE those!!!!! Thanks! Im taking the night off as manager. Im headed to the lounge and listen to the blues. We have that band from New Orleans. I want to take advantage while they are here. :pig: *pouring Guiness*

Back
Top Bottom