Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Called the supplier... could get an amount of Bowmore 15 y. Mariner Tube..... problem is, the bottle costs about $50 :rolleyes:
yes or no? If yes, how much?

*Jess stumbles into the living room and nearly colapses on the couch*....If it's not too much trouble (and since this is "virtual" and not the real world, lol) could someone be a total sweetie and please pour me a stiff drink, it's been one of those weeks :wacko:

One Rather Large Glass Of Meltdown, and a Jungle Juice To CHase it Coming Up !!!!!
How about a Long Island Tea Till it Gets Here ????? :ohmy:

Anyone got any CHeese ???????
I have a Gallon of A&W ROOTBEER!!!!!! :chef: HEY WHERE'S THE PArty Sushi ??????? Man You Just Gotta Get back on Your Feet Man We Love Ya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:
Hi Bugs, Get on this thing more we miss You !!!!!!!!!!! :chef:

Hmmmmm...... well I guess his cheese fettish has gone and went. Middie have you seen Jkath?! :huh: Its been awhile!
Hey... you think we should have an American Idol party?! Any favorites?!?! :w00t:

Packzi's buy 1 get 1 free !

Lemon
Jelly
Poppyseed
Blueberry
Apple
Apricot
Prune
Custard

Sorry Sush I haven't seen Jkath lately.
An American Idol party huh ?
Possible. I have no favorites though

About a Pound of Co-Jack Please !!!!! Middie on the Cheese question !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would like to have some unsweet Ice Tea to Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Ah, Sush.........can have a room as far away from Maidrite's as possible?:sick:

Yeah....... I think Maidrite will have the whole side of one floor to himself. Wasabi, heres the key for The Mouse Room. YOu feel like youre the size of a mouse. Its funny cause everything is REALLY big. :rolleyes: Watch out for the cat though!!!! :shifty:

Your drinks hit the spot Maidrite! Just what I needed that day - thanks, you rock! Now it's late at night and sleep isn't happening so I'm making some herbal tea and warm buttered toast, can I get some for anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom